Monday, 18 March 2013

" My changing perception about life"

Hello .....It's been a long time since I first wrote my blog....though all of them were plagiarized from internet.
Now, I want to write my own thoughts but what ...?? This question has been bothering me a lot.

After spending a lot of time on what to write ...i finally figure it out . That I am going to write about
                         
                                          " My changing perception about life"  

I want to begin from present to past. So ,currently I am having what supposed to be the most peaceful days of my life. But still I am not able to enjoy that peace. I feel that there is void of emotions inside my heart.It's not that i never fall in love or recently had a break up . But now i think in life Love ,Job and money. They all are ways to fool your brain that it is your real happiness.Now the question arises is "what is real happiness for young man like me.

Many young men who are pursuing there career in big institute like IIT either wants to join in a big firm or start an entrepreneurship . Though according to me ,i don't think that in both of the situations they will be satisfied with whatever they achieve . Because it's human nature to always want something more. Even if they
climb the highest peak in their respective field. I agree that they will definitely feel happiness and ecstatic .But that happiness will be a momentarily . And will perish with time as TIME consumes everything. So, one should not achieve or full fill his/her goals.....definitely Yes....but why ?  I want reader to answer this .

So where were I .....Yaa....Real Happiness....Some says that real happiness is to spend your life with the one you love the most. To those guys I will have a straight answer we are not meant to love just one person.
I know it will offend some people .According to "Quran " a Muslim can marry to four women at a time.
Even in many Hindu families ,parents don't stand with their children on matters like Love. Why ...I think from my past experience it is just a matter of time when you will realize that even small misunderstanding can change your opinion on it.And for futher explanation ask your parents they will tell you the most and best suitable answer .

Yes.love can happen but that feeling of "Dewaanapan " will be gone after spending sometime with your partner.It is like a normal distribution function. Initially go up with time , reaches to it's highest peak and the start deteriorating .So it is also not the real happiness i guess.

I think happiness is not about achieving anything . It's all about the journey you make in achieving those things. Like a dog chasing cars does't know what to do after finally achieving ,it will again after some time starts chasing the next car. The same principle applies to human being also ,our goals are like the car speeding away from us when ever we get slack in our process of achieving it. And when we finally achieved it ..we set another goals to chase .JUST LIKE A DOG .








No comments:

Post a Comment